Walkers too… We are seeing injuries at our office!
Come in to see us NOW!
- Warm-up and stretch: Many injuries occur as a result of not stretching properly. Stretch all your lower leg muscles specially your calf’s.
- Be shoe smart: Wear proper-fitting socks and shoes with proper support for your foot mechanical needs. Change Shoes every 400-500 miles.
- Orthotics: Because todays running shoes are cut so narrow and shallow make sure your orthotics fit properly inside, try on with the orthotics. Read more
Common Running & Walking Injuries That our Doctors treat:
- Plantar fasciitis (acute and chronic).
- Metatarsal and forefoot pains.
- Achilles tendonitis.
- Shin Splints.
- Stress Fractures.
- Ankle and Midfoot sprains.
- Runners Knee.
- ITB issues.
- Piriformis Syndrome.
- Lower back strains.
- Various other stress injuries in lower extremity.
Our services include masssage therapy, physical therapy, excercise therapy, biomechanical evaluations, orthotic and shoe prescriptions.Come in today!