Holistic and Alternative Therapies
Holistic and alternative therapies are becoming more accepted by many patient populations. For many patients, the traditional therapies may not improve the condition or symptoms quickly or complete enough, and alternative therapies are a nice addition to traditional therapies, to complete the care. It is our office’s passion to deliver these most contemporary and cutting edge treatments and therapies. We strive to keep up with all cutting edge medical, surgical, and rehabilitation treatments, as well as cutting edge “true” alternative therapies. Dr. Schoene has been utilizing, lecturing, writing and teaching all of these techniques and modalities for many years.
For many conditions and problems, we can combine traditional treatments and incorporate other alternative therapies, which work well together.
Our office offers new treatments for the general Podiatric, Orthopedic and Rehabilitative patient.
- Laser therapy; class IV laser Physical Therapy treatments to improve collagen and tissue repair at an accelerated rate.
- Kinesiotaping techniques, utilized for all types of therapy needs. Hyaluronic acid joint infections to stimulate cartridge repair.
- Needling/Prolotherapy techniques for repair of damaged soft tissues
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections for muscle, tendon ligament injuries, tears, and ulcer repair.
- Acupuncture techniques for the lower extremity.
- Laser therapy for fungal nail conditions without drugs and or surgery.
- Magnetic therapies for pain and deformity.
- Intracellular nutritional testing for improved health and wellness
- Applied kinesiology techniques utilized by our massage therapists.
- Chiropractic, and hypnosis care available through our referral network.
- Essential Oils whether you’re applying essential oils topically, enjoying the aromatic benefits through diffusing, or taking essential oils internally, the positive, healthful effects of essential oils are boundless.
Using a combination of holistic, traditional, and new emerging treatments will help our patients to recover quickly and conservatively.